Monday 12 September 2011

A Mini album

I made this mini album for my mother in law for her birthday, she had taken all the kids to the cottage this summer and I thought she could put some of those pictures in here. Not sure who makes the paper I had picked up this paper stack for only $5 at Walmart and it came with all the little chipboard cutouts too.
It's made with envelopes and cards and the cover with cereal boxes!
I really enjoyed putting this together and I just loved this paper! I have also made a bachelorette mini and I will post that next!

I have put a cute little flip flop charm on the back of the book from a necklace I had. What I like to do if I can't find charms to go with my paper from the craft stores I just go to a store like Claire's or Ardean's and grab a few necklaces that seem to fit, remove the charms and add them to the book also these stores always have 5 for $10 or even 10 for $10 sales so you could get a good assortment.


  A cute little butterfly charm

Each page has little 3D elements to it.
 Also each page has many spots for loads of tags to put pictures on.

 There is so much room for photo's here.


 As you can see there is lots of detail put into this book.


 I just love this page it's like a picnic blankets... so cute!


 Lots of pockets!


Here's is the side of the book I used duct tape as the binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment